Info for IBT Members/Employers on Access to Employer Parking Lots
This section contains important information for IBT members and employers regarding the rules governing access to employer parking lots for campaigning by candidates for IBT convention delegate or alternate delegate and candidates for IBT international office. Article VII, Section 12(e) of the 2011 Rules grants candidates the limited right of access to employer parking lots where employees park their vehicles, for the purpose of distributing campaign literature and soliciting support from IBT members as they enter and leave work. Specifically, this section contains documents that explain in greater detail the parking lot access under rule Article VII, Section 12(e).
- 1. Notice to All Employers of International Brotherhood of Teamster Members, July 15, 2015
- 3. Court Order Approving 2015-2016 Rules, June 23, 2015
- 4. The Election Agreement, February 26, 2015
- 5. United States v. IBT, 27, F.Supp. 2d 436 (1998)
- 6. United States v. IBT (Yellow Freight), 948 F. 2d 98 (2nd Cir. 1992)
- 7. Agreement with Anheuser-Busch Regarding Parking Lot Access, July 23, 2015